Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Friday, August 25, 2006

Greta's Rampage


Last night, I woke up to the sound of a bang in the kitchen. I jumped out of bed to find Greta shredding a cardboard box she had just swiped off the counter. Previously, she had perused the trash and pulled out and shredded as many paper items as she could find. I threw her in the kennel and went back to sleep. This morning I woke up and walked into the bathroom onto a mess of torn Klennex. After that, I walked into the living room to find a puddle of pee and piles of poop. I guess she finally got us back for moving... and after all the love she gets...

4 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

Bad, bad Greta...

11:19 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Greta just might be worse than my puppy. Dewy has never done a thing like that.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Ron McRoberts said...

I've always said the dog was a moron~

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

Poor Greta. She just needed to go out! At leasts he didn't eat any of the furniture......

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home