Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Elephant Boy

On Sunday, Chris indulged his long-time itch and bought a soccer ball. A short jaunt from our house is a wide park with basketball and tennis courts and several soccer fields. We walked over late afternoon and kicked the ball around (I'm a novice) until the sky darkened and the flies began biting. Well, Chris was showing me some tricks, flipping the ball in the air, and what do you know, one of those tricks is rolling his ankle... Hopefully, he doesn't have a limp for Allison's wedding this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

Poor Chris!
I can't wait to see you guys!

1:38 PM  
Blogger The Charlebois said...

It was great to see you guys this weekend! I will mail out the pictures I forgot to give you. By the way, you guys stole my contacts and solution. :) But it's okay, they were 2 week disposables that I had been wearing for a little more than a month.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home