Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was the first year we cooked at our house. All in all, it wasn't as hard as I anticipated, thanks to my Aunt Kathy troubleshooting the turkey. Chris and I tag-teamed the rest of the food, and everything turned out great! I even made a pumpkin pie and whipped cream.


The sky was rainy and overcast, perfect weather for sitting around and watching movies (James Bond for tradition). Even Greta had a good day, chowing down on giblets and leftovers.

On Wednesday, Chris and I visited the BodyWorks exhibit at the Museum of Science. I had two free tickets from my work that were about to expire. The plasticized bodies were not as shocking as I expected; however, Chris and I have both visited cadaver labs in the past. Wednesday was also my niece Malia's seventh birthday! Happy Birthday to Malia!

Kathy and Jim will be flying back to Minnesota Saturday morning. Today they plan to antique shop with Matt to fill up his apartment. I think Chris and I might visit another museum or just run errands. We'll all meet up for dinner tonight.
Hopefully, everyone had a great Thanksgiving - we missed spending the day with more family but were thankful Kathy, Jim and Matt were here.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

Slow down there, tiger, we don't need you getting all domestic on us. :)
hee hee...

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home