Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Friday, January 26, 2007

Spring Semester

As you can probably tell from my sparse posts, I have started spring semester classes. Since I'm taking two classes this semester, I'm technically enrolled full time (translate into more money from the military). I'm taking a poetry workshop and a class called Teaching Freshman Writing - basically this class will teach ME how to teach undergraduate writing courses. It's heavy reading and a lot of homework, but I'm enjoying the challenge. Life is busy right now, but it's good to climb over this hill sooner rather than later. Chris is settling into his job and taking on more responsibility. I anticipate my workload increasing as well since I'll be supporting another clinical study soon. So that's life for us right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home