Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Don't Know How Sean Managed It, But...

Sean and Bonny are engaged! They forbade me to post their news until they could tell the folks, but I think I'm safe now. So here's the story: When we all went to New York, Chris and I made up an excuse to split off from Sean and Bonny. The two of them subsequently walked to Central Park and hired a horse-drawn carriage where Sean proposed. (Bonny sent me the below picture - I wasn't stalking them).

The last I heard, Sean and Bonny are planning a mid-July wedding since Sean has few breaks in his rotation schedule to accommodate enough time to get married. I'm thrilled to be getting a new sister-in-law - I adore Bonny, which is, I think, the general consensus in the McRoberts/Leckrone family. Chris and I are both honored to be in the wedding party and wish we lived closer in order to help them out during what I'm sure will be a busy four months.
Where it all went down...
After breaking the terrible news to Chris and me...

My new sister...

1 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin said...

Wow, I had no idea things were getting to that point. I'll have to give Sean a congratulatory phone call. That's awesome you were able to celebrate and have a great time with them.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home