Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

Hope you had a great Easter! Chris and I had a relaxing weekend. On Saturday, we visited Boston's Museum of Fine Arts and breezed through most of the exhibits. My favorite painting on display was Houses at Auvers by Vincent van Gogh, pictured below:

Chris' favorite was The Taking of Christ by an unknown artist (done in the style of Caravaggio).

Later, Chris and I walked to a nearby park and threw a softball back and forth - I'm always itchy to play softball in the spring... except it was COLD. Sunday, we went to church and heard a great sermon and then ate at an Indian buffet. And what am I doing right now? Procrastinating on a five page paper due tomorrow - better get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home