Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Monday, June 04, 2007

The Weeks Between

Apologies for the delay in blogging – our computer crashed and required intensive rehabilitation. Over Memorial Day weekend, I flew to Minnesota to throw Bonny a bridal shower and a bachelorette party. One of Bonny’s friends, who lives near Lake Calhoun, volunteered her apartment to start the festivities, and we stayed in the general vicinity for the rest of the day.

I also celebrated my twenty-fifth birthday (sigh) and finally met my friend Audra’s adorable, four-month-old baby girl. The weekend was great – I had some time to relax with my parents and nieces.

My summer literature course started two weeks ago, but I only have four weeks left! I am taking the second summer session off to enjoy evenings in July and August with Chris before he starts law school. Chris plans to rotate his job as an analyst to Eastern Bank’s downtown Boston headquarters sometime in July: that means back to sweaty public transit for him.

In two weeks, Chris and I head to Camp Edwards at the base of Cape Cod to fulfill our 15 day military annual training obligation. We will be staffing the medical clinic on post, and I don’t know exactly what that will entail: probably handing out Tylenol and calamine lotion. I’ll drive back to Boston twice a week to continue my school classes.

Only a little over a month until we'll be back in Minnesota for Sean and Bonny's wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home