Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Untitled Weekend

Chris and I have both started school now. I began attending classes this past week, and Chris started three weeks ago. In a neat twist, our schools are situated only a block apart, accessible even more quickly through a brick alleyway that houses the Sweetwater Cafe and Pub. Chris transferred with Eastern Bank to downtown Boston, so he takes public transportation to the financial district every morning, walks to school after work and then drives home with me in the evening.

This week will be especially busy for me since I'm flying to Philadelphia in a couple hours to attend work-related training for three days. I've never visited Philadelphia, so I'm hoping to cram a bit of sightseeing into the evenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home