Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Uff-Da

My last class of the semester is cancelled! Generalized panic is spreading throughout the area due to the snowstorm. Bread aisles at grocery stores are packed tighter than the MassPike at rush hour. Never one to pass up an opportunity, I admit that I jumped on the bandwagon and left work early today. I shut down my computer, laughed to myself and joined the mass exodus scurrying to the parking lot.

Last week, my sister-in-law Bonny sent me one of those "You Know You're a Minnesotan If..." Here's a particularly apt item:

"You laugh out loud every time you see a news report about a blizzard shutting down the entire east coast."

Ya, sure, you betcha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home