Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

At 5:30 this past Thursday morning, I flew from Boston to Milwaukee for a business trip. I had decided earlier in the week, rather spur-of-the-moment, that after I finished in Milwaukee, I would rent a car and drive to my parents' house north of St. Paul. Even though I encountered a few flight delays, I still managed to finish my work and drive about five hours west, arriving by late Thursday night. Friday morning a snow storm blanketed the lawn, trees and flock of turkeys huddling in the tall grass. I spent most of the day with my mom and brother Michael and went out to eat with Sean and Bonny later. Saturday, my mom cooked a great meal for everyone. Unfortunately, Jamie already had a trip booked for San Francisco, the girls had a party on their mother's side, and Bonny had to work. I had a chance to see everyone else though, even my dad who flew in from Finland on Saturday and Brigita (who weighs only a bit over 2 pounds!) I also stopped by to see my friends, Audra and JP. Early Sunday morning, I flew back home, sadly missing Easter morning church service, but Chris and I spent the rest of the sunny Boston day together.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

It was so good to see you, Erin! Thanks for the flowers, too. They are still beautiful.
I love the picture of your dad with Brigita. :)

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last picture of Brigita is hilarious.

Bonny

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home