Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Uneventful

We are plagued by an uneventful weekend. For Chris, especially, it seems all he does is work and study. I have one more week of classes and another week of finals (basically turning in papers), but Chris has three weeks and multiple tests to go before he's done with his first year of law school.

On Thursday, I registered for a summer class and my fall thesis. The end is very near for me. Chris has the entire summer off from classes - I don't think he can even imagine what that will be like.

Last night, we grilled for the first time this year, and as we were watching Saturday Night Live around midnight, Chris put Greta outside to go to the bathroom. Well, she escaped. AGAIN. So we had to run around the neighborhood at 12:30 whistling and calling her name. We finally caught her in the park nearby - she's so predictable. I don't know what to do with her.

Right now, I'm taking a break from writing a paper about the Wisconsin poet, Lorine Niedecker, who died in the 1970's. Two more papers to go for the semester...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home