Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Thursday, May 08, 2008

End of the Semester

I am officially finished with school for the semester! I turned in my final paper at class last night. Maybe I shouldn't be gloating, since Chris still has two tests to go, tonight and Monday night, but he's close, as well! I'll have the rest of May and all of June off from school but will be taking a second summer session class all of July.

My brother, Sean, graduated from the University of Minnesota medical school last weekend. Chris and I couldn't make it, but here are a couple pictures. (Bonny, I hope I'm not stealing any of your thunder by posting these).


3 Comments:

Blogger Bonny Karina McRoberts said...

Nah...I am kind of bad at keeping up with it right now anyways. :)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Thoughts from a TCK said...

Hooray for the ends of semesters!

10:51 PM  
Blogger The Charlebois said...

Congratulations to all of you!!!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home