Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Friday, June 06, 2008

Chicago

Last Thursday (May 29) Chris and I flew to Minnesota to help Sean and Bonny load up their moving truck and make the trek to Chicago. We spent most of Friday morning packing and cleaning their townhome, along with my brothers, Jamie and Michael, my mom and Bonny's mom. That evening everyone ate at Claddaugh in Maple Grove and afterwards watched the new Indiana Jones movie. I'm a huge Indiana Jones fan and all I'll say about it is hmmm... Here are some moving pictures and shots at the restaurant and movie.

Sean and Bonny are renting a two-bedroom flat in the Chicago neighborhood of Andersonville, originally a Swedish settlement. Sean and I are both a quarter Swedish (from my mom's side) and one morning we ate at Ann Sathers, an incredible Swedish restaurant just a few block away. The drive to Chicago went relatively quickly - Sean and Bonny drove the truck, Chris and Jamie drove Sean's car, and Katrina and I drove Bonny's car. While were in Chicago, we were able to drive through the Wrigley and Lincoln Park neighborhoods, along Lake Drive's shoreline and the blue, blue water. We also stopped by the Field Museum and walked the Magnificant Mile before heading to the airport on Monday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thoughts from a TCK said...

Yeah, I made Erin's blog!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Bonny Karina McRoberts said...

We really missed you guys after you left. I'm glad that you were able to stay a couple extra days!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You look just like your brother :-) My husband and I are from MN (u of m) and moved to chicago too! Joey and Sean are interns together, and we spent yesterday at the beach with them :-)

Just had to check out your blog too!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home