Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mystic

Chris and I drove to Mystic, Connecticut today for the city's Chowderfest, but it turned out that that the local museum was hosting the event, and in order to get to the soup, each person had to pay twenty dollars for museum entry and then five dollars for each bowl of soup. No way. Instead, Chris and I skipped the chowder and perused the downtown shops, buying a slice of pizza at Mystic Pizza (site of the Julia Roberts movie) and a bowl of chowder at a seafood shack.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Custer said...

Okay, you guys have convinced me with all your fun adventures and beautiful pictures. When I return from South America, I'm moving to the Northeast.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Bonny said...

Aaahhhh!!! GREAT 80's-ish movie!! Fun!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home