Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thesis Defense

I turned in my thesis today! My defense lasted for a little over an hour this afternoon, and afterwards I collected all necessary signatures and handed my thesis over to the school to be bound and filed with the Writing department. I started my MFA degree three years ago at Hamline University in St. Paul and transferred after a year to Emerson College. My school schedule since moving to Boston, for the most part, entailed my driving downtown two nights a week for classes that lasted from 6:00-9:45 pm. It feels so wonderful to have my weeknights back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Custer said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I know it must be so nice to be done. I still have the thesis part left.

Hey, are you going to be in MN next week?

2:11 PM  
Blogger The Charlebois said...

Congratulations, Erin! You should be proud of yourself! :)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home