Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Skunk vs. Greta

Nothing too exciting happening lately. Chris and I have been working, doing schoolwork and playing some racquetball on the weekend. Since that's not very interesting, I'll tell you the story of how Greta got sprayed by our friendly neighborhood skunk:

The night before we left for Seattle, I was making dinner in the kitchen, and Greta was running around in the backyard. While I was at the stove, I heard Greta bark and then some loud scuffling. I ran outside and dragged Greta to the porch, and she had the strangest acidic aura about her. The skunk who I suspect has been sleeping under our porch gave Greta a good spray. The worst part is that we had to drop her at the dogsitters early the next morning. I didn't have any tomato juice but gave her a bath with regular shampoo. That helped a little - we're lucky the dogsitter still took Greta the next day. When we got back from Seattle, Chris poured tomato juice all over her, and that finally got rid of the rest of the smell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina Custer said...

Skunk 1, Greta 0. Gross!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Bonny said...

Poor Greta!!!!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home