Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend of Rain

It has been pouring non-stop for the last two days. We have at least a half inch of water in the basement (or cellar as they say out here), and I've been wearing my rainboots when I walk downstairs. I didn't bother to move some now soggy boxes of books - I'm going to use this as an excuse to purge our old textbooks. The rest of March will be a busy travel month for me, with a trip each week through the end of the month. I will be in Spain at the end of next week, and I am really excited that Chris is going to meet with in Barcelona for a long weekend. He'll be on his own for a day and then we'll have three full days together to explore the city.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

I am just going to travel vicariously through your blog. :) Have fun!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home