Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Monday, May 10, 2010

Pieces of Spring

Spring has arrived in Massachusetts. I can tell by all the weeds growing through the wood chips in our backyard. Chris and I have been running outside with Greta most weekends, and concern for her stamina in the heat (and maybe combined with our being a little bored one night) resulted in her getting a spontaneous haircut. Here are before and after shots (and one immediately after):I had a quick trip to New Orleans the first few days in May for a work convention. I stayed downtown off Canal Street. I saw no oil and brought back no beads.
This past Saturday, Chris and I drove to Narrangasett, Rhode Island, to check out the beaches. It was a cool, rainy day, but Chris especially wanted to scout out the water because it's one of the few places nearby that could be conducive to surfing. I think we'll go back sometime this summer - it's only about an hour and a half away.
In other news, Chris handed in his two weeks notice at Rockland Trust. He has been selected for an internship this summer at the Middlesex District Attorney's office. Strangely enough, the location where he will be interning is in Marlborough, the city where I work. Hopefully, we can carpool some days this summer. Other than that, I already finished spring semester (just one class), and Chris has one more paper to complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home