Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Monday, May 09, 2011

House!

If all goes well, Chris and I will be homeowners again on May 26! Last week, we signed the purchase agreement for a house off York Ave S. in Minneapolis. I've always considered myself a St. Paul-side-of-the-city kind of girl, but I think Minneapolis has great potential to grow on me.

The closing is pending inspection (this Wednesday) and financing, so it's not done yet. However, we don't anticipate any problems. We plan to caravan the moving truck and cars to the Cities on May 21-22, store the truck for a few days and move into the house on May 27.

I'll put up pictures after we close. I am placating the irrational part of me that thinks posting pictures will jinx the situation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter C. said...

Minneapolis is WAY better anyway. Glad you found something.

If you guys are looking for a church in the area, you should check out ours.

http://www.hiawathachurch.com

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Danielle L said...

So excited for you two! I hope the inspection went well. You will love being on the Minneapolis side. :-) Looking forward to having you guys back! Shoot me a message when you get situated back at work and we can meet for lunch!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home