Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Friday, March 09, 2012

Our July Baby

Chris and I are excited to announce that we are expecting a baby girl at the end of July! I am exactly 20 weeks today. We are still a bit shocked that the baby is girl as we had somehow convinced ourselves that we were having a boy. However, we are very happy, especially since the baby seems to be developing normally.

Chris came along for the ultrasound today, and we got to count all arms, legs and heart chambers and watch the baby kick her legs. The tech did a 3D ultrasound, but Baby L wasn't cooperative. She wouldn't move her arms and hands from her face, as though wanting to shield herself from the intrusiveness of the procedure.

Here are a few pictures if you can make them out.

Profile Picture´╗┐

Feet

Shy Baby

Yawning (or yelling)

She just wouldn't move her arms...

I've had a relatively easy pregnancy. My first trimester I was tired and averse to lots of foods, but I didn't throw up at all or have uncontrollable nausea. Now that I'm well into my second trimester, I feel great. I have more energy and can finally bear the smell of red meat again.

Chris and I have some work ahead of us preparing the nursery and picking out a girl's name!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonny said...

I love those 3D ones!! She is too cute with her hands up. And she sure has a cute little nose in that profile one.

4:55 PM  
Blogger David and Bethany said...

Oh I am so so excited for you, Erin!!! What happiness! Your parents are going to love having two sweet girls to love and spoil! :-) All my love!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger The Charlebois said...

This is so exciting, and I love the 3D pictures, even if she was being shy. You will learn more and more the bigger she gets that she even has a personality in the womb! :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Katrina Custer said...

Yipee! I'm so excited I'll get to meet her as a little one, too. Congratulations!!!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home