Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Pregnancy Update

My pregnancy has been going well. I'm almost 28 weeks along and definitely showing more, even though I've had a lot of people tell me that I don't look 7 months pregnant. Besides not sleeping all that well, I don't really feel pregnant. I'm still working out, albeit not at the same intensity as before, and I have my appetite and energy back.
At my doctor's appointment today, I passed my glucose test (no gestational diabetes) and also had another ultrasound to rule out placenta previa. I was happy to have an excuse to see the baby again.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Charlebois said...

Wow, those 3D pictures are amazing! I love the one where she is touching her mouth! I just can't wait to meet her!

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Pooja said...

Aww Erin, you and the baby both look FAB! Can't wait to see you next week!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Bonny said...

Yay, yay, yay for pictures!!!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Katrina Custer said...

Beautiful!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Katrina Custer said...

Beautiful baby!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah Lorence Johnson said...

You look great, Erin!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home