Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Friday, June 15, 2012

Baby Shower

Chris' sister threw me an incredible baby shower last Sunday. The theme was "English tea," and Allison set up tables and canopies in her backyard with doilied place settings and individual china tea cups that guests could take home with them. We had tea sandwiches, fruit, lemonade and iced tea, and my mom brought a beautiful cake. Allison also set up a hat-making station, and I got to judge everyone's hats later in the shower for a prize. The day was hot and steamy, but it was wonderful to see so many friends and family members. I feel blessed by the many gifts Chris and I were given, including some beautiful hand-made blankets, towels and diaper bag. Our little baby girl also received gifts from her cousins Lilly and Cora, a "dressy dress" and a "frilly dress." Thanks very much to my friend Audra for taking pictures!








1 Comments:

Anonymous Pooja said...

How lovely Erin! You look gogeous :)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home