Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Grandparents

This past weekend, I drove with my parents to Morris where my dad received an alumni award from the University of Minnesota Morris. We stayed at my parents' cabin in Hoffman and then visited my grandfather the next morning at the care center where he recently relocated. My grandfather who turned 96 in July thought Fiona was pretty wiggly.

Here are a few pictures with my grandfather and his wonderful wife, Carol.

Four Generations



I've been meaning to get some additional pictures posted from our visit to Indiana in August. Here are some with Fiona's grandparents on Chris' side.

Four Generations
 
Grandma Bobbi (I need to get a four generation picture with her, too)
 
Lastly, here are a few of Fiona, just because she's cute.

 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonny said...

I love the one where Fiona is all squashed sleeping.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home