Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Visitors from California

We were very excited to see Sean, Bonny and Cora who arrived from California last week. They spent just over a week in Minnesota, staying the majority of the time with my parents and a couple nights with Chris and me. I am always sad to see them  back off for the airport, but we had a fun time together. They met Fiona and rocked her to sleep in their arms. After a skeptical first introduction, Cora warmed up to Fiona as the trip progressed and finally kissed her cheek on the last day of the visit. We had lots of family time with my parents and Jamie and the girls, including a Labor Day picnic at Lake Harriet.


 
All four cousins
 
Bonny and I treated ourselves to a manicure on Labor Day while Chris and Sean watched the girls.

 
 Fun at Lake Harriet




 
Finally, some love!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonny said...

Oh I just LOVE that last one!!!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Bonny said...

Oh I just LOVE that last one!!!!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home