Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Friday, May 24, 2013

Work Trip Away

I had my first nights away from Fiona this past weekend when I flew to Orlando for a work conference. I was sad to be away from her and mostly worried about how well she would eat since she remains very obstinate with her bottles. However, I have to say the three hour flight to Florida was one of the most relaxing times I've had since Fiona was born. I settled into a book I've been wanting to read, and before I knew it, the wheels touched down. Fiona did well overall. Chris compensated for Fiona's unwillingness to take bottles by giving her more solid food and water out of a sippy cup, which she loves. She also slept through the night both nights all twelve hours while I was gone! She's never done that when I've been around.

Chris texted me a couple pictures while I was gone to ease my mind, including this one of Fiona eating breakfast:


My conference went well. It was great to spend time with co-workers/friends and eat relaxed dinners. I didn't see much of Orlando. My hotel was right by the conference center where I spent my days, and we ate at restaurants nearby at night. Here are a few pictures (poor quality off my phone) at dinner one night. Pooja and I took a pedi-cab back to the hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home