Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Saturday, May 06, 2017

Pre-Vacation Work Trip

At the beginning of April, I set off by myself for several days of work travel in advance of Chris and the girls joining me in Rome. I flew to Amsterdam and grabbed a train to Rotterdam where I stayed for a couple nights. At the end of my work day, I briefly toured the art museum in Rotterdam for the 45 minutes it was still open. The museum was featuring a major Surrealist art exhibit. After Rotterdam, I took a 3 hour train ride to Brussels, worked there a couple days and then caught a flight to Rome.

Rotterdam canal

Food Market

Grounds of the museum and two of my favorite paintings



Cheese Wheels

I had to pick up a pack of Stroopwaffels for Chris and the girls

Grand Place in Brussels. I can't capture the square on my phone camera very well, even with panoramic view.



The best waffles in the world from street vendors in Brussels: caramelized and gooey.

Candy store

From Brussels, I flew to Rome Friday evening. Chris and the girls met me there Saturday morning. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home